Michael L. McBride
Location: Dayton, Ohio
888-930-3472 (Toll free)
Attorney Michael McBride concentrates his practice in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, real estate and 2nd Amendment issues. Mr. McBride has represented injured workers in Ohio workers’ compensation hearings and court proceedings seeking lost wages, medical treatment and payment of medical bills for over 30 years throughout the State of Ohio.
Prior to law school, Mr. McBride worked at a Cincinnati insurance company, where he gained invaluable experience dealing with insurance companies representing clients in personal injury cases.
Michael is an avid outdoorsman who loves to fish, travel and spend time with his wife.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- 2nd Amendment issues
- Ohio, May, 1987
- S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1987
- N. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1987
- United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit, 1987
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 1988
- United States Tax Court, 1988
- J.D. University of Dayton School of Law – 1987
- M.B.A. Finance and Accounting – Xavier University – 1984
- B.B.A. Finance and Accounting – University of Cincinnati – 1978