Some injuries can be felt right away. Others can take months or years to reveal themselves, sometimes with severe consequences.
If you or a loved one was exposed to dangerous materials or substances at work, you may be concerned about your health and your legal rights. How will your medical bills get paid? What will happen if you are disabled and unable to work? What if you lost a family member because of unsafe work conditions?
A History Of Success In Complex Workers' Compensation Claims
The law firm of Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., based in Dayton, Ohio, has deep experience with complicated workers' comp cases. If you or a family member has an exposure claim, our lawyers can answer your questions concerning occupational diseases and your rights. We can help you if your case involves:
- Chemical agents, solvents or cleaners
- Exposure to toxic gases, fumes or smoke
- Lung cancer and respiratory injuries related to asbestos and other carcinogenic materials
- Contact with blood, body fluids or airborne pathogens
- Noise and hearing damage
- Radiation and cancer
- Questions about which doctor you can see for diagnosis and treatment
- Questions about partial or total disability
- Concerns about the date of disability or date of diagnosis
Occupational exposure claims can be complicated. Get the assistance you need to obtain the maximum benefits to which you are entitled by law.
Talk To One Of Our Attorneys |The Consultation Is Free
Contact us to discuss your case in confidence. Our attorneys can answer your questions and explain your options for moving forward with your claim.