Questions About Medical Improvement?
Workers' comp was created to make things easier for workers who are going through a hard time after being hurt on the job. For many injured people and their families, the workers' comp claims process can seem so much more complicated that it needs to be. The attorneys of Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., are here to help clarify things for you.
Get The Answers You Need
Many workers have questions related to their medical condition and the amount of improvement they can expect:
- When can I return to work?
- Will I ever be able to work like I used to?
- Will I fully recover from my injury?
- How long will it take for me to reach maximum improvement in my condition?
- What percentage of improvement should I expect?
- How will I know when I have reached maximum improvement?
- Do I have the right to go to my own doctor?
- What if my employer disagrees with my doctor's prognosis?
- Can my employer retaliate against me for not returning to work or being partially disabled?
If you have questions about your medical condition and your workers' comp case, you owe it to yourself to get them answered by an experienced workers' compensation attorney.
Workers' Comp Lawyers Who Will Fight For Your Rights | Talk To Us
At Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., based in Dayton, Ohio, we fight for the legal rights of injured workers and their families. Our lawyers work hard to make sure our clients have the best possible medical treatment and the wage benefits to which they are entitled by law.
Talk to our firm about your medical condition and your concerns about workers' comp. We offer a free consultation regarding all workers' compensation matters.