Experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Workers' compensation is designed to get injured workers the financial support they need as quickly as possible after an on-the-job injury. Compensation may be available to cover medical bills, lost wages and other costs. In fact, you may be entitled to benefits you were not aware of, including benefits that your employer and the Bureau of Workers' Compensation will not tell you about.
Securing the benefits that you are legally entitled to can be a challenge, and no one should attempt to navigate the complexities of the workers' compensation system alone. You cannot afford to walk away and leave benefits or compensation on the table.
Free consultation: To set up a time to meet with a workers' compensation attorney, please complete our online contact form.
More Than 150 Years of Combined Experience Fighting For Our Clients' Rights
Over the years, the workers' compensation system has become more and more adversarial. A good attorney has to know how to fight for his or her clients. We do. Our attorneys practice in multiple areas of law to better hone their litigation skills so that our firm can put forward the aggressive and effective cases that win for our clients.
We provide exceptional workers' compensation representation to clients facing:
- Debilitating workplace injuries that cause income loss and other difficulties
- Construction injuries caused by accidents and overuse
- Injuries that occur while working in the health care industry
- Repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Injuries suffered as temporary employees
We also provide guidance in the following areas:
- Workers' comp appeals
- Understanding how the workers' compensation process applies to you
- Settling claims after an injury
- Resolving situations involving denied benefits
- Understanding what types of injuries qualify for benefits
When you have been injured on the job, take immediate action to protect your rights. Turn to our attorneys to ensure that you obtain the benefits you and your family will need.
Why should you hire a workers' compensation lawyer? Learn more about the difference between working with us and filing for compensation on your own.
Contact the Dayton Workplace Injury Lawyers of Hochman & Plunkett
To schedule a free initial consultation, please call the office closest to you:
- Dayton: 937-684-4607
- Cincinnati: 513-276-4022
- Springfield: 937-688-2551
- Troy: 937-524-0115
- Toll Free: 877-623-6863