Helping You Navigate The Workers' Compensation System
You probably already know that workers' compensation can be a confusing topic. Many injured workers need answers to urgent questions - questions about their health, their livelihoods and their families.
At Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., we are in the business of helping injured people in Ohio protect their legal rights and take care of their families. As your attorneys, we can help you get the compensation and medical care you are entitled to by law.
Twelve Questions People Ask Us About Workers' Comp
This list of frequently asked questions is not exhaustive. In all likelihood, one or more of these 12 questions are on your mind as you look for solutions to the challenges you are facing:
- How long will it take for me to start receiving workers' comp benefits?
- What do I do if my employer is fighting my claim?
- How much will I receive in workers' comp benefits?
- Do I have to go to the doctor my employer says I have to see?
- Can I change my doctor?
- How will my medical bills get paid?
- How much will it cost me to hire a workers' comp lawyer?
- How long do I have to file a workers' comp claim?
- What do I need to do to win my workers' comp case?
- How do I prove that my repetitive stress injury happened at work?
- What do I do if the Bureau of Workers' Compensation stops paying me?
- Can my workers' comp attorney help me with a third-party claim?
Get Help With Your Specific Concerns | Free Consultation
This FAQ page isn't meant to provide legal advice. There are no easy answers to legal questions. If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, get the advice you need.
Contact Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., in Dayton, Ohio. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.