Were You Injured While Traveling For Work?
Business travel can be exhausting and stressful, with high expectations on employees who may be traveling alone. No one expects it to be dangerous, yet many people are hurt when they are away from home but on the job.
At Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., a service-focused firm based in Dayton, Ohio, we understand the difficulties experienced by traveling employees who are hurt. Our lawyers get injured employees the workers' compensation benefits they deserve, regardless of where the injury has occurred.
Talk To An Attorney Who Can Help
If you were hurt while traveling for work - in Ohio, out of state or overseas - you may have lost income, and you may need specialized medical care and help paying your medical bills. Depending on the details of your case, these costs may be covered by workers' comp, through third-party claims or both. Our firm can help you address problems related to:
- A slip-and-fall injury
- An auto accident that happened while you were driving a company vehicle, a rental car or your personal vehicle
- An injury that occurred at a hotel
- An assault or crime that happened while you were out of town
- A claim that has been denied by your employer's insurance company
- Full or partial disability
- Whether you are allowed to see your own physician for diagnosis or treatment of the injury
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Our lawyers strongly protect the rights of traveling employees, providing strong service and practical advice when it is needed. We can answer your questions. Contact Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., to schedule a free consultation.