Location: Dayton, Ohio
Jenée is an associate with the firm who focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and appellate litigation matters.
Jenée became a “triple-Bearcat” by obtaining her bachelor’s, master’s, and law degrees from the University of Cincinnati. Throughout law school, she worked as a law clerk in a solo practitioner’s office, assisting with matters in estate planning, asset protection, probate administration, and small business planning. She gained additional experience by completing rotations as a trademark intern with the UC Corporate Law Center and as an extern for Field Aerospace, Inc. She also served as a senior editor for the Human Rights Quarterly (through the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights) and volunteered as a mentor for UC Law Women.
Jenée is currently a member of the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association, and the Ohio Association for Justice. She is passionate about directly helping clients to navigate their workers’ compensation claims.
In the office, Jenée makes zero effort to hide her love of coffee, which she has credited for fueling her day-to-day work enough times that it deserves its own honorable mention on her profile. In her free time, Jenée enjoys reading, writing, expanding her Spotify library, and spending time with friends and family. She can often be found checking out local music venues and concerts and exploring nearby parks/hiking trails, often with her dog in tow.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Ohio, 2021
- The University of Cincinnati, College of Law
- J.D., 2021
- Corporate Law Center, Patent & Trademark Clinic Intern
- Human Rights Quarterly, Staff
- UC Law Women Student Organization, Member and Mentor
- The University of Cincinnati, Lindner College of Business
- M.B.A., 2018
- The University of Cincinnati, College of Arts and Sciences
- B.A., 2017
- Major in English Literature and Cultural Studies
- Minor in Fine Arts
- Certificate in Rhetoric & Professional Writing