Advice About Returning To Work After An Injury
One of the most difficult parts of recovering from a work injury is returning to work. It can be hard to know when you're ready, and you may not be sure about how much work you'll be able to do. A skilled workers' compensation attorney can help you protect your health and make sure you get the benefits you need.
At Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., we have successfully represented hundreds of injured workers. We know Ohio workers' compensation law, and we can explain how the law applies to your case.
Work Injuries Can Be Complicated | We Can Answer Your Questions
Our attorneys understand the hardships and complications that come with a serious injury. Many injured workers ask us questions like:
- How soon can I return to work?
- Will I be able to perform all the tasks I'm used to performing?
- I'm afraid I will lose my job if I take too long to go back to work, but am I ready?
- What if my personal doctor thinks I'm not ready to work yet?
- Am I getting proper workers' comp benefits right now?
- Can I safely return to construction work?
- Am I ready to go back to my job in the health care field?
- Has my repetitive stress injury healed enough for me to start working again?
Contact Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A. | Free Workers' Comp Consultation
If you have questions about your workers' comp claim, talk to an experienced lawyer. Contact Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A., in Dayton, Ohio, for a free consultation about your case.