Troy, OH Construction Injury Lawyer
Our Troy, OH law firm puts your construction injury first
Construction accidents can be serious, complicated legal cases. That's why it's critical that you have an experienced, Troy, Ohio construction accident attorney on your side who knows the law and understands how the legal system works in Miami County, OH. That's why we want to meet with you at Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A. as soon as possible.
Our construction accident lawyers have more than 150 years of combined legal experience. We know what evidence to look for, what questions to ask and how to transform such information into a compelling legal case. It's just one of the things that helps set our Troy law firm apart. We dig deeper for the truth and will not rest until justice is serviced.
What type of construction injury accident are you dealing with in Troy?
Construction sites can be chaotic places. Because there are so many people working in one place at one time, safety and safe working conditions are critical. Unfortunately, some companies cut corners and compromise workers' safety. The result? Construction accidents sometimes occur, resulting in serious injuries. Some of the most common construction accidents we regularly deal with at our Troy, OH law firm include:
- Burn injuries (Chemical burns, blowtorch injuries, etc.)
- Caught between objects (Crushed by construction equipment, caught between falling debris)
- Construction-related car accidents (Car or truck accident at construction sites, while driving to a construction site, etc.)
- Crane accidents (Being crushed by a crane, falling from a crane, struck by a crane, etc.)
- Electrocution injuries (Being electrocuted by a live electrical wire)
- Forklift accidents (Being crushed by a forklift, being injured while operating a forklift)
- Power tool accidents (Losing a finger or limb, puncture wounds, etc.)
- Machinery accidents (Power saw accidents, malfunctioning machines, etc.)
- Scaffolding accidents (Scaffolding collapse, falls from a scaffolding, etc.)
What type of construction accident are you dealing with in Troy? Did something like this happen to you? Or are you dealing with a different type of construction accident? Whatever the circumstances, we want to help you hold the person who caused your construction accident accountable for their actions.
Why do I need a Troy, OH construction injury attorney?
Construction accidents can be complicated for many different reasons. Sometimes, it's because your employer thinks you got hurt outside of work. Other times, it's because your employer's insurance company is giving you a hard time. Or you could be dealing with a construction accident caused by someone who works for a different company, especially since there are often several different companies working at the same construction site.
We can help you with all of these scenarios. We know how to investigate construction accidents. We know what evidence to look for. And if your accident was caused by someone who works for another company, we can help you pursue a third-party construction accident lawsuit. We leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Troy construction accident lawyer who cares about your case.