Cincinnati, OH Construction Injury Lawyer
Our Cincinnati, OH law firm puts your construction injury first
Cincinnati construction accidents can be complicated. Injuries can be severe. Multiple companies sometimes work at the same construction site. And if you don't take strong legal action, you might not get the financial compensation you need and deserve. That's why it's critical that you talk to an experienced, Cincinnati construction accident attorney right away. That's why we want to meet with you at Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A.
Our law firm has more than 150 years of legal experience handling such complex cases. We know what evidence to look for after a construction accident. We know what questions to ask. And most important, we're prepared to do the work that needs to be done to do the job right. We dig deeper in search of the truth. That's what sets our Cincinnati law firm apart - our dedication and drive to succeed.
What type of construction injury accident are you dealing with in Cincinnati?
Construction accidents in Cincinnati can cover a wide range. Some of the most common - and most serious - construction accident injuries we deal with at our Cincinnati law firm include:
- Falls from a height (including falling from scaffolding, rooftops, etc.)
- Being crushed or trapped between objects (including construction equipment)
- Forklift accidents (including been crushed or struck by a forklift)
- Crane accidents (including falling from a crane or being hit by one)
- Scaffolding collapse (poorly assembled scaffolding, defective scaffolding, etc.)
- Trench accidents (trench collapse, debris being dumped onto workers in trench, etc.)
- Electrocution (electricians or other construction workers who come into contact with a live wire)
- Burn injuries (blowtorch burns, chemical burns, exposure to hot surfaces, etc.)
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals (breathing or touching hazardous chemicals)
- Construction-related car accidents (driving to construction sites, accidents at sites, etc.)
Whatever type of construction accident you're dealing with in Cincinnati, our law firm wants to help you get your life back on track.
Why do I need a Cincinnati, OH construction injury attorney?
Construction accidents can be especially complicated cases for many reasons. Sometimes, it's because your employer might claim you didn't get hurt at work. Or they might try to claim that your health problems are due to a pre-existing health condition. Another common complication involving construction accidents is your injury could have been caused by someone working for another company at the same construction site.
We know how to tackle all these situations. If someone from another company caused your construction accident, we can help you file a third-party construction accident lawsuit. And if your employer questions the severity of your injury, we can search for the facts you need to build the strongest possible legal case.
We dig deeper for the truth at Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A. Discover what we can do for you. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Cincinnati construction accident lawyer who cares about you.