Springfield, OH Construction Injury Lawyer
Our Springfield, OH law firm puts your construction injury first
Springfield, Ohio construction accidents can be complicated. Often, several companies work at the same construction site. There might be some debate involving how your accident occurred. As a result, getting the money you deserve for your construction accident injury can sometimes be challenging. That's why it's important to talk with an experienced, Springfield, OH construction accident attorney as soon as possible who knows the law and understands how the legal system works.
We can help you every step of the way at Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A. Our lawyers have 150 years of combined legal experience. We've represented people in Clark County and throughout Ohio. We understand the state and federal laws governing construction accidents. And we're prepared to do the work that needs to be done to do the job right. That's what sets us apart. We dig deeper for the truth.
What type of construction injury accident are you dealing with in Springfield?
Construction accidents in Springfield, Ohio happen for many different reasons. But in general, if someone else caused your accident, odds are they were doing something they shouldn't have been doing or not paying attention. Some of the most common - and most serious - construction accidents we deal with at our Springfield, OH law firm include:
- Burn injuries, including:
- Blowtorch injuries
- Chemical burns
- Coming into contact with hot water pipes or other hot surfaces
- Caught between objects, including:
- Being crushed by construction equipment
- Being crushed by debris in a trench collapse
- Crane accidents, including:
- Being struck by a crane
- Falling from a crane
- Being injured while operating a crane
- Electrocution injuries, including:
- Electricians coming into contact with a live electrical wire
- Fires caused by an electrical accident
- Forklift accidents, including:
- Being injured while operating a forklift
- Being crushed by a forklift
- Power tool accidents, including:
- Amputation, loss of fingers or limbs
- Puncture wounds (especially with nail guns)
- Machinery accidents, including:
- Deep laceration wounds (especially involving saws)
- Loss of limbs, amputation
- Scaffolding accidents, including:
- Falling from a scaffolding
- Scaffolding collapse
- Construction-related car accidents, including:
- Truck or car accidents at construction sites
- Car or truck accidents driving to construction sites
Is this what happened to you? Or are you dealing with another type of construction accident? Whatever happened to you in Springfield, Ohio, we're here to help you get your life back on track.
Why do I need a Springfield, OH construction injury attorney?
As you probably already know, your Springfield, Ohio construction accident is probably turning out to be much more complicated than you expected. Perhaps your employer claims you somehow did something to cause your construction accident. Or there might be some disagreement about safety conditions at your construction site. Or to make matters even more complicated, someone working for another company at the same site may have caused your injury.
We know how to handle all these situations. We can investigate your accident and find the facts you need to build a strong legal case. We can deal with your employer or their insurance company. And if you're dealing with an accident caused by another company, we can help you file a third-party construction accident lawsuit. We leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a Springfield, Ohio construction accident lawyer you can count on in a crisis.