Dayton, OH Construction Injury Lawyer
Our Dayton, OH law firm puts your construction injury first
Construction accidents in Dayton demand strong legal action. That's why it's critical that you have an experienced, Dayton construction accident attorney on your side, fighting for your rights. Otherwise, you might end up having to pay for all your accident-related expenses out of your own pocket, even if you got hurt simply doing your job.
We know what to do at Hochman & Plunkett Co., L.P.A. in Dayton. That's because our attorneys have more than 150 years of combined legal experience. We know how to investigate construction injuries. We know the rules and regulations covering construction accidents in Ohio. And we understand how the legal system works in Montgomery County and throughout Ohio. You can count on us.
What type of construction injury accident are you dealing with in Dayton?
Construction sites in Dayton can be dangerous places. That's why construction accidents remain one of the most common - and serious - types of workplace accidents. Examples of construction accidents include:
- Scaffolding accidents, including:
- Scaffolding collapses
- Falling from a scaffolding
- Forklift accidents, including:
- Being crushed by a forklift
- Being injured while operating a forklift
- Crane accidents, including:
- Falling from a crane
- Being struck by a crane
- Being injured while operating a crane
- Electrocution injuries, including:
- Electricians being electrocuted at work
- Coming into contact with a live electrical wire
- Burn injuries, including:
- Chemical burns
- Exposure to hot pipes and other hot surfaces
- Blowtorch burn injuries
- Being crushed by objects, including:
- Trench collapse
- Being crushed by construction equipment
- Construction-related car accidents, including:
- Car accidents that occur while driving to a construction site
- Car or truck accidents at a construction site
Don't underestimate the seriousness of your Dayton construction accident. Make sure you take your injuries seriously right from the start. Talk to a construction accident attorney at our Dayton law firm.
Why do I need a Dayton, OH construction injury attorney?
There are many reasons why it's important to consult with a lawyer if you sustained an injury at a construction site. First and foremost, it's important to be fully aware of all the legal options available to you. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be able to pursue financial compensation for your injuries by filing a third-party construction accident lawsuit. Such legal action can be pursued if the person who caused your injuries works for another company, something that's often very common at construction sites.
Other times, you could face many different obstacles to obtaining the money you need and deserve for your injuries. Your employer might give you a hard time and claim you got hurt outside of work. Or your employer's insurance company might deny your claim because they claim your injuries are actually the result of a pre-existing medical condition.
Don't let anyone push you around after your construction accident. Get the facts and the money you deserve. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Dayton construction accident lawyer who will dig deeper for the truth. We're on your side.